Guide To Data Entry Jobs: Best Way To Earn Online For Free
Of course you are here to make some money online, but do you know which legitimate strategy to make money online is most popular amongst the beginners like you? It’ Data Entry Jobs, its Writing Jobs. If you have read my earlier post on how to make money by working as a freelancer at vworker.com, you might be aware of the VWorker and freelancing jobs.
For average data entry job posted on any freelance website like VWorker, it gets almost 3 to 4 times more bids than any other programming, technical or development projects and only within the our of the project is posted. So you can easily understand the rush behind the data entry work people are finding on internet to earn some part time income.
4 Reasons Why Data Entry Jobs Is Most Popular Way To Make Money Online?
There are few reasons I have listed below which are leading data entry jobs, online typing and writing jobs to becomes so popular.
- You do not need any special ability other then typing speed and the knowledge of English.
- You do not need any technical knowledge, any previous experience or any online strong portfolio.
- It’s easy to get, work and get paid. There are negligible chances of technical obstacles in completing this kind of freelance jobs.
- The future of online data entry jobs are very bright as technology is going to be expanded with the time. Every big firm and small businesses are converting their client’s database, paper work and just about everything into the electronics form (of course with the help of data entry operators) for faster accessibility and data security against natural disasters.
Benefits Of Doing Online Data Entry Jobs.
- The main benefits of doing data entry jobs is you can work at your time, at your convenience and at your place.
- You do not need to dress up for the job, you don’t have to bare your boss’s instructions and deadline. You can work at any time any where. You are the boss of your own.
- You do not have any mental stress about technical issues that any freelancer worker always faces in completing technical or development type of jobs.
- You do not need any extra resources than just a computer with internet connections.
- You do not need any extra ability or strong knowledge or technical skills.
Resources Of Getting Data Entry Jobs On Your Self.
Most of the time if you search for the online data entry jobs, you will end up with the hundreds of websites in search results who either ask for registration fees or membership fees. Here I have listed few options for you which will help you get data entry jobs your self instead of working for other data entry company or paying data entry membership fees (Of course we are here to make money online and not to pay fees, right ?).
- You can create your portfolio on your own blog or any fee blogging service like blogger or wordpress.com where you can highlight your typing speed, your quality of typing, list your previous jobs and your rate of work.
- You can write sample articles in various niches and then submit it to lots of article directories linking back to your profile as data entry worker.
- Once you get success in attracting traffic to your profile, you can either accept the job directly from client with pay-pal as a payment option or direct them to select you on freelance websites like vworker.com. I prefer to use freelance website as it will make your clients trust you and it’s much safer for both of you.
- Register your free account with most popular freelance sites like Elance, worker and ODesk. Start bidding on the data entry and writing projects to get your first job. It’s hard to get first one but when you successfully complete it with the good ratings from the client, you will much easier to get another jobs.
How To Decide The Cost Or Rate Of Your Working On Data Entry Jobs?
Personally, my recommendation is to think for business and relation first and then for money. So in the beginning days, when you are new to this field and have not pas experience, your goal should be to get as many jobs as possible (even if the lowest rate then the industry rate) to expand your business relation with your client and to build strong profile as data entry operator.
Personally I have worked on many freelance jobs, but never tried data entry, because I can make much more money then data entry jobs as I choose to bid on the low competition projects like technical troubleshooting in website and servers. Any ways, wish you a success with your goal on online money making and don’t forget to let us know your response by commenting here.